Looking for investment in Madrid?
This is the right place where you will get all the details about Madrid.
Insights of Madrid-
The solution of Every Need of a Company
Madrid Is The Perfect Place For Companies –
- To Achieve Connections to the market
- To find clients to offer their services to
- To count on a qualified, talented staff
- To control their costs
A LARGE, MODERN MARKET
Madrid’s Metropolitan Area –
- Home To A Rich, Well-Developed Economy
- Has Partners And Clients In Leading-Edge Sectors
- The base of Well-Educated Workers And Very Competitive Costs
EXCELLENT TRANSPORT AND CONNECTIONS
Madrid has an extraordinary infrastructure-
- One of the largest airports in Europe
- High-speed trains in all directions
- A logistic European hub
- A dense public transport network within the city.
AN UNRIVALLED QUALITY OF LIFE
Madrid Has Everything That Any Foreign Professional Dreams Of-
- Culture & Heritage
- Famous, World-Class Museums,
- Sports and Large Green Zones
- Exceptional Healthcare And Education
Reasons To Invest In Madrid-
Go through these points to know more about investment in Madrid
- As Madrid is the capital of Spain, it is home to the most important government buildings, military commanders, embassies, courts, and other national and international organizations.
- Being the capital city, the volume of residences of government officials is high, that attracts investment in public buildings and real estate and boosts the economy
- These are the points that increase the value of property and appreciation of the capital
Dynamic & Prosperous Economy-
- Madrid’s Economy has grown by 3.9% over the last 10 years.
- An economy of Madrid accounts for more than 18% of the Spanish economy in terms of its GDP and is under constant expansion that offers a large number of business opportunities
- Madrid is the 3rd European region in terms of purchasing power as it has an average per-capita income of more than €33,000
International Business Decision Centre-
- More than 500,000 companies are in operation in Madrid which accounts for highest number of businesses in Spain.
- One out of every five businesses created in Spain is based in the city of Madrid.
- 72% of Spanish companies are based in Madrid and around 4% of the Latin American GDP corresponds to Madrid enterprises.
Excellent Geo-Strategic Location
- Madrid is at the center of the peninsula, which represents a strategic framework for the establishment of corporate business headquarters.
- The city offers equidistant location on the map which allows companies to effectively organize and manage distribution networks with the rest of the country.
- Easy access to a potential market of 1300 million people: EU (500 million), Mediterranean (450 million) and Latin America (600 million)
Leading Scientific And Technological Development Centre
- Madrid is the most investing region of Spain in the field of Research and Development
- City’s 16 Universities Work In Close Collaboration With Each Other To Foster The World Of Business And Scientific Research.
- Madrid is home to an excellent network of science and technology parks, called the Madrid Network which has 6 technology parks and 11 sectoral clusters
Excellent Communications Infrastructure Network
- Madrid has a centralized network of roads and railways and one of the busiest airports in Europe which put Madrid as 0 km to the rest of Spain.
- It can withstand a large amount of traffic as several roads and bypasses with large traffic capacity are present around the city
- It is also home to a large number of metro lines, trains, buses, and taxi services which accounts for a wide coverage of public transport
Did You Know?
Following are the stats about Madrid City
- Madrid Is The Largest City In Spain With The Population Of 3.2 Million
- Madrid Accounts For 12% Of Spain’s GDP
- 3 Million Greater Metropolitan Area
- 20 M2 Green Area Per Inhabitant
- 120 Billion FDI In Last 10 Years
- Madrid Accounts Of 57% FDI In Spain
- 300000 Jobs Created By FDI
- More Than 100 Museums And Art Collections
- 24% Population With Higher Education
- 26% Of Spanish R&D Expenditure
- 15% High-Technology Related Employment
The Future Looks Promising-
Showing strength and determination to grow as a city and to prosper Spain’s economy, Madrid has achieved a lot over the last decade
Also, with an unrivaled quality of life, a large and modern market, excellent transport and connections, the future for investment in Madrid looks bright!