Success Story – Venture for Nano Coatings application services.
A venture Initiated and nurtured by Crescendo Worldwide.
Product/Services – Launching of Nano Coatings application services developed by German company, for Indian & Asian markets. Detailed product list is as follows
- UV-BLOCK – for shielding of components and protection of light-sensitive contents; protection against plastic corrosion (porosity and brittleness)
- IR-REFLEX – for thermal protection; improvement of energy efficiency; infrared transmission greatly reduced
- HYDROPHILIC – for improved transparency and no optical interference; cooling effect
- ANTI-SCRATCH- a transparent protective layer an increase surface hardness & greatly reduces friction; lasting protection for the product’s aesthetics and functionality.
- HYDROPHOBIC- anti-fingerprint for micro structured substrates; minimization of costly and time-consuming cleaning work.
- ANTI-STATIC – to reduce the surface resistance of non-conductive materials; facilitates the handling of smaller amounts of substances; improves the complete emptying of containers.
- ANTIMICROBIAL- for minimization of the infection risk and antimicrobial effect
- PIGMENTS – for color layers; decorative effects; color temperatures; abrasion –proof coatings.
- BARRIER – for unwanted chemical interactions; improved chemical resistance and stability of the substrate; protection against surface clouding and loss of transparency
Phase 1 of the Venture Process –
- The Indian company who are leading designers and manufacturers in the field of Surface Coating Plants was a part of GIBC Handshake service, traveled with us for the Hannover Messe exhibition in April 2016 where in they had about 15 qualified meetings arranged by Crescendo WorldWide Team based on their profile.
- The German company is a leading supplier of individual coating solutions that are matched to the customers’ needs was also a co-exhibitor in State of Thuringia, Germany pavilion.
- A meeting was arranged & conducted between Indian & German companies which was fruitful and an initial level of Memorandum of Understanding was signed between both the parties.
MOU Details –
- Indian company will act as a marketing partner & generate RFQ from Indian Markets. The samples for the RFQs will be developed in Germany as required by the customers from India. The final application development will be completed in the Indian facility.
- The German counterpart visited India in September 2016 and a second level of Memorandum of Understanding was signed by the companies in presence of Hon. State Secretary of Thuringia, Germany & Industry Minister of State of Maharashtra, India.
- A product launch event was also conducted in presence of the representatives of Indian Industries.
Phase 2 of the Venture Process –
- Both the companies will be investing to develop new facility in India. This laboratory will have Research & Development facilities as well as application center for various Nano Coatings.