A co-operation has been signed between Germany & India for supporting companies to expand their business in both the countries.
The co-operation was signed in presence of Mr. Subhash Desai – Minister of Industry & Mining & Mr. George Maier – State Secretary Thuringia Germany for Mutual co-operation in various sectors like Manufacturing, Automotive, IT, Smart City, Research, Education, Optics, Medical & Pharma etc.
MOU is based on below points:
- Supporting Thüringen companies to invest and establish manufacturing facility in Maharashtra.
- Providing technologies & know how to Maharashtra companies from various sectors.
- Supporting Maharashtra companies to set up sales offices, manufacturing facilities in Thüringen.
- Supporting Maharashtra for Smart cities development.
- Education & cultural exchange between two states.