Ferrero looks to invest 2K crore, MAKE India Hub:
- Ferrero, an Italian manufacturer of confectionery & chocolate products, is looking to invest around 2K crore in India over three years to make India a hub for developing products.
- The company which sells Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, Kinder and Tic Tac, may also, ice-cream in India, as it has formed joint venture FMCG ConglomerateUnilever to make the product in Europe under its KINDER brand.
- Unilever sells ice-cream under the Wall’s brand in India.
China’s Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation (SAIC) makes its Indian moves:
- Chinese auto giant SAIC plans to invest Rs 5000 crore in India and hopes to launch one new product every year starting 2019.
- Korean automobile company Kia Motors will produce a compact sedan and a compact SUV especially for the Indian domestic market with an investment of approximately $ 1.1 billion in Andhra Pradesh.
Skoda plots 6 new models for VW Group’s India comeback:
- The Volkswagen Group board is set to give the go-ahead for an estimated €1 billion (approximately Rs 8,000 crore) investment by its Czech subsidiary, Skoda Auto, to revive its operations in the Indian market.
5 products made by Swedish companies in India – Make In India:
- TETRA PAK (PACKAGING)
- IKEA (FURNITURE)
- HALDEX (SLACK ADJUSTERS)
- ERICSSON (MOBILE PHONES)
- ASTRAZENECA (PHARMACEUTICALS)
Riding on Kwid’s success, Renault to develop another global car in India:
- Renault may invest up to $400 million in India for development of the new global compact car may in India.
STAY CONNECTED & INVEST IN INDIA……
Disclaimer: This information has been collected through secondary research and Crescendo Worldwide is not responsible for any errors in the same.
Written By: Abhilasha Kumari
( Market Report & Research Analyst)