Looking for investment in Turkey?
This is the right place where you will get all the details about Turkey.
INSIGHTS OF TURKEY-
- Turkey is located at the crossroads of Europe and the Middle East & it provides tremendous immediate and long-term opportunities for the investors.
- Turkey has long history, cultural heritage, and vibrant social life which attracts people of all kinds.
- As Turkey is covered by Seas from three sides, approximately 1.6 billion customers in Europe, Eurasia, the Middle East and North Africa can reach Turkey.
- People of all origins are welcomed in Turkey. Turkey offers a peaceful environment which makes the Turkey the most stable country in the region.
So, if you are thinking about investing in Turkey or expanding your current business, BRAVO! Your decision is wise and right.
REASONS TO INVEST IN TURKEY:
Go through these points to know more about investment in Turkey.
- Economic experts have predicted that Turkish economy is expected to join the trillion dollar ranks by 2020.
- In the spam of last 15 years, Turkey’s GDP has almost tripled reaching USD 851 billion from USD 231 billion.
- Turkey has an average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.8 percent which indicates the stable and reliable economic growth of the Turkey.
- Being 13th largest economy in the world and 5th largest economy in European Union, Turkey is certainly growing in economic department.
- In last 15 years, Turkey has served exports worth of USD 157 billion in a dynamic and mature private sector.
EUROPE’S ENERGY CORRIDOR:
- Turkey is Europe’s energy corridor which connects East and West of Europe.
- Europe-the largest energy consumer is at the right to the west of Turkey which makes Turkey a linchpin in transition of energy.
STRATEGICALLY PERFECT AND CENTRALLY LOCATED:
- Turkey is a natural bridge between both East-West and North-South axes, which creates an outlet to major markets which is efficient and cost-effective.
- Turkey encourages various businesses to invest in the country. Russia, The African continent and European Union all have established a successful relationship with Turkey.
- Turkey have GDP of USD 25 trillion as the country has access to multiple markets.
- Turkey has seen drastic improvements in its infrastructure which includes new highways and high-quality bridges that will help in faster travelling for locals as well as various businesses.
- From various cities across Turkey, Istanbul is the most popular city for domestic and foreign businesses.
- Turkey is now equipped with new and highly-developed technological infrastructure in various sectors such as energy, telecommunications and transportation.
QUALIFIED AND COMPETITIVE LABOR FORCE:
- Turkey is a home of over 183 universities from which Approximately 800,000 students graduate annually.
- Turkey govt. is focusing on increasing labour productivity.
- Tukey has over 30.5 million professionals which are young, well-educated and motivated.
- The country consists of more than 950,000 high school graduates out of which half are from vocational and technical high schools which is a big plus.
PROGRESSIVE INVESTMENT CLIMATE:
- Among OECD countries Turkey is the 2nd biggest reformer in terms of its restrictions on FDI since 1997.
- The country has a very Business-friendly environment, it takes an average of 6.5 days to set up a company.
- Turkey offers strong and professional industrial structure.
INCENTIVES AND LOW TAXES:
- Tukey’s Corporate Income Tax is reduced to 20% from 33%
- Turkey has started giving incentives and tax benefits in various zones such as Free Zone, Industrial Zone, Technology Development Zone.
- Turkey also provides incentives for various investments such as strategic, large-scale and regional.
- Turkey has a population of 81 million out of which half the population is under the age of 31.7.
- The median age of the population is 30.9 years which accounts to young, dynamic, well-educated people.
- Turkey has fairly high literacy rate of about 95.6%
VARIOUS SECTORS YOU CAN TARGET IN TURKEY:
Turkey offers various sectors for investors around the world.
List of sectors in Turkey:
- Agriculture & Food
- Business Services
- Defence & Aerospace
- Energy & Renewables
- Mining & Metals
- Real Estate
THE FUTURE LOOKS PROMISING
Showing strength and determination to grow as a nation, Turkey has achieved a lot over the last two decades.
Turkey’s 2023 vision plan will see them as a top visited tourist destination and economy in the world.
With this, future for investment in Turkey looks bright!